- Download 5441
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 15, 2020
- Last Updated August 18, 2020
Overclocking: over 105th/s with S17+ and 85th/s T17+!
ASICboost and autotuning: On all of our versions include auto-tuning frequency to get the best efficiency as well as utilizing ASICboost.
Decrease Hardware Errors
Immersion-ready/Fan Disable: Support for high-efficiency liquid immersion cooling by disabling the fan in the settings.
Lower Thermal Threshold: Lowers default overheat protection to ensure machines last longer.
Full-farm deployment: Send out a configuration file to an unlimited number of miners on the same network. No reboot required!
Power monitoring: Built-in wattmeter function.
Search: Find Other Asic on the network.
Password Change: Ability to mass change passwords and ssh port.
Multi-ASIC roll-out: Setup one machine and install it on all of them with just 1 click.
Free – Download and begin using immediately. Small 3% fee to keep the project going.
Supports popular ASICs: Support for all Antminer S17/T17,S9/S9i/S9j models.
Stable: Automated voltage tuning for best hashboard stability and performance.
Sleep Mode: Mining can stop and fans drop to normal speed using very little power.
Asic Virus Scanner: Tool that checks pre-owned asics for night switcher and other variants.
Meet release 2.0.3 for Antminer s17, s17pro, t17, s17+, t17+
the safest firmware on the market we have been working hard to make it happen.
1) General stability, optimization and revision of the main drivers.
2) Fixed incorrectly working profiles for the t17 model.
3) Fixed the translation for the correct display of the Russian language.
4) Fixed a web server error when the miner could freeze during a long uptime.
5) Added sleep mode option.
6) Added hotel fee option (where you can redirect part of the hashrate to pay for electricity, equipment colocation or pay for miners maintenance).
7) Added recalculation of the minimum hash rate if one or more boards have not been initialized.
8) Changed the operating mode of coolers when they are converted to 100% for 5 degrees from the critical temperature (it was 10).
9) Added a signature for complete security of virus protection with full ability to roll back to the stock firmware without an SD card, while leaving access to ssh for full access to your hardware and complete decentralization (SSH is disabled by default).
10) For those who unfortunately suffered from antbuild, we made a block so that your hash is not taken away.
11) Added a unique PROTECTION !!! On the hardware level against Antbuild and all similar viruses forever!!
Meet firmware release 2.0.0 for Antminer s17, s17Pro, s17+, t17, t17+
1. General stability, refinement and refactoring of the main driver.
2. Improved display of chip hashrate.
3. Fixed the output display of the current timezone in the regional settings.
4. Made minor changes to the design of the web gui.
5. New profiles added:
S17 - 55th, 60th, 63th.
S17+ - 55th, 60th, 62th, 68th, 74th, 80th, 88th.
T17 - 40th.
T17+ - 40th, 48th, 55th, 63th, 68th.
6. Added an automatic correction of red domains (TIMER).
7. Extended voltage search ranges for auto-tuner profiles.
8. Added full customization of the miner’s manual auto-tuning.
9. Made a smooth change in the fan speed during miner initialization (without a sharp jump).
10. Added protection for breaking the chip chain to prevent equipment failure.
11. Added automatic “emergency” cooling mode, in case of “loss” of the miner temp sensors.
12. Added processing of erroneous data from temperature sensors.
13. Modified Log, now the status of the miner has become more understandable and detailed.
14. Implemented saving all miner logs even in the event of a complete reboot.
15. And most importantly, your miner will forget about overheating, bringing you a profit with maximum uptime due to the automatic switching of auto tuner profiles with a flexible system of settings to adapt the miner to changes in ambient temperature. Switching profiles is carried out by setting the temperature range and fan speeds for (automatic mode).
Meet the new release for Antminer S17, S17 Pro, T17, S17 +, T17 + version 1.1.0 from the best development team✌🏻.
1) General stability, code refactoring to simplify adding support for other models and finalizing the main driver.
2) Full support for S17+.
3) Full support for T17+.
4) Added a new way of reading temperature sensors (rewritten from scratch).
5) Automatic switching to a lower profile when the miner overheats.
6) Automatically switches to a lowered profile when it is not possible to tune the selected profile.
7) Added a trigger for the maximum number of miner restarts in case of a board failure.
Improved cooler speed control algorithm (smooth transition from manual to automatic mode without failures).
9) Fixed error setting voltage in manual mode.
10) Fixed the minimum hash rate check (worked when the value was 0 as disabled in the config).
11) Added information on all successful profiles tuned.
12) Added protection of the miner against hashrate theft by viruses.
13) Low temperatures mode is activated only when the silent mode is on (silent start).
14) A trigger has been added that makes it possible to disable the function of heating (pre-heating) chips.
15) Fix a bug, when the firmware sets the cooler speed to 100% in manual mode.
I am glad to present the first official release of the Best mining firmware version 1.0.0 for Antminers s17 & T17
1. General stability.
2. Correction of profile parameters for S17 / T17.
3. Improved nicehash support (extranonce subscribe).
4. Added trigger to disable / enable voltage (cold start).
5. Added trigger to disable / enable domain unbalance check.
6. Added the ability of target chip temp (new proprietary and much cooler adjustment method, which significantly reduced fan speed).
7. Implemented support for a “quiet" start of the miner.
8. Automatic transfer of the miner to warm-up mode when starting in cold conditions.
9. Added registration of dead chips during autotune.
10. Improved and significantly reduced the launch time of the miner.
11. Added saving chips freq / autotune result for subsequent manual pre-tuning.
12. Added checking for all types of viruses that we know about today.
13. All functionality is added to the config multiplier section.
14. Activated time zone.
15. Added the estimated power consumption by the miner (electronic wattmeter).
16. The status of the miner (its API) is available immediately at startup after 15 seconds.
17. Added The ability to set the critical temperature of the chips to automatically disable the hash board.
Catch Release: 0.9.9_beta for antminer s17 & t17
1) The autotune work has been finalized and fully adjusted.
2) Completely rewritten an algorithm for adjusting the voltage of the chips.
3) An improved method for controlling unbalanced domains.
4) Adjusted and fully customized profiles.
5) Added compatibility with BTC Tools version 1.2.6.
6) Fixed config multiplier with batch propagating workers.
7) Added pool support for nicehash.com.
8) Added pool support for warphash.com.
9) Checked and fixed stability of the emcd.io pool
New release, 0.9.8_beta for Antminer S17 & T17 models
What is done:
1. General stability
2. Extended and refactored the main driver.
3. The next iteration of refinement and improvement of errors (HW)
4. Hash rate loss on some pools was analyzed and fixed.
5. Added support for P2P pool.
6. Activated the multiplier for the distribution of mass batch configs.
7. Work on with the reading of temperature sensors I2C
8. Created more than 10 overclocking profiles.
9. Added autotune!!! (note, autotune results are saved in a separate config, when changing a profile to a new one and returning to the previous profile, a repeated autotune is not required, except for a forced retune by the user).
After the completion of the tune, “temporarily” changes to the chips in the manual section of gui are not displayed.
10. Autotune is taken out as a separate log in the profiles section.
11. Automatic reboot when unbalancing domains to save chips from burnout.
12. Added manual downgrade of the entire domain.
Did you have s17e upgrade?
We will have soon 🙂