If you own a mining farm or have a large number of S19 or T19 500+ contact email@example.com to hear about our partnership program and save on fees!
- Overclocking: over 220th/s with S19 pro and 135th/s S19!
- Free: Download and begin using immediately.
- ASICboost and autotuning: On all of our versions include auto tuning frequency to get the best efficiency as well as utilizing ASICboost.
- Decrease Hardware Errors.
- ENERGY SAVING
- Immersion-ready/Fan Disable: Support for high-efficiency liquid immersion cooling by disabling the fan in the settings.
- Lower Thermal Threshold: Lowers default overheat protection to ensure machines last longer.
- Full-farm deployment: Send out a configuration file to an unlimited number of miners on the same network. No reboot required!
- Power monitoring: Built-in wattmeter function.
- Find Other Asic on the network.
- Ability to mass change passwords and ssh port.
- SSH UNLOCKED!
- Multi-ASIC roll-out: Setup one machine and install it on all of them with just 1 click.
- Free – Small 2.8% fee to keep the project going.
- Supports popular ASICs: Support for all Antminer S19, S19 Pro, S19a, S19a pro, S19j, S19j Pro, and T19
- Stable: Automated voltage tuning for best hashboard stability and performance.
- Sleep Mode: Mining can stop and fans drop to normal speed using very little power.
- Asic Virus Scanner: Tool that checks pre-owned asics for night switcher and other variants.
- Easy Uninstallation.
Hello everyone! I know you have been waiting for the Auto-Tune update! But that is coming after our security update that is in progress… Until then I would like to introduce 1.1.12!!!
1. Support for miners S19 (88), S19j Pro A, S19 XP
2. Network failsafe. If the settings are changed and are incorrect, the device will roll back the previous network settings.
3. MAC addresses viewable from the dashboard.
4. The ability to return to stock firmware for miners running on our firmware installed on NAND AML and BB control boards.
5. Ability to set the the startup voltage. (Useful for those running close to max of breakers or Power Distribution Unit)
6. Widgets are responsive now! 4k? 1080p? 480p? It all looks B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!
7. Voltage compensation based on the temperature and performance of the miner.
8. Voltage checking happens before detecting the chips on the boards. (Important for diagnostics if PSU issue or chip issue)
9. EEPROM support for new miner models (Yes even those weird ones)
10. Ability to remotely install firmware on AML and BB control boards for large customers. Xilinx – SOON 😉
11. General firmware optimization and stability changes added prior to auto-tune release (That’s next)
1. Work with network settings (DHCP → Static)
2. Pool Widget
3. Board Widget
4. Fonts and their adaptability
5. Expanded optimized interface mode
6. Location of alerts
7. Display firmware version Location (Bottom right)
What bugs were fixed?
1. Fixed an issue that could occur while changing operation of pools by API
2. Operation of Reset/IP Report Buttons for AML Control Boards.
3. Incorrect baud rate setting for 136x chips
4. Inability to generate a diagnostic report
5. Operating mode of the device without hashboards connected to it
6. Firmware error on some BB models
7. Issues with graph ranges not always returning to true value fixed.
v1.1.11 release notes
– Ability to disable interface animation
(This will be useful
if you use remote desktop applications such as AnyDesk or Teamviewer)
– Panel “quick” settings have been added
– More convenient tuning of frequencies for chips and
domains (Auto-Tune is being worked on right now)
– Fixed interface operation when accessed via https://
– Improved support for mobile devices (Scaling issues
resolved as well)
– Fixed bugs leading to share rejection and reduced hashrate
on the pool
– Antminer S19+ support
– Antminer S19i support
– Support for Antminer S19 (with 88 chips)
– Antminer S19 Pro A support
– Antminer S19j Pro A support
– Support for new models of power supplies
– Support for various hash board modifications Bitmain made
– Fixed bugs leading to a restart of the miner
– Improved polling of temperature sensors and chips
– Support for the pause / resume function has been extended
to the entire series of firmware
S19, T19, S19 (88), S19 A, S19i, S19j, S19j BB, S19 Pro,
S19a Pro, S19j Pro, S19j Pro BB, S19j Pro A BB, S19+, S19