S17/Pro and T17
Asic.to has developed a firmware for the Antminer S17/S17 Pro and T17 Antminer. You can download and install it on your machine to improve your profits.
Antminer S17 / T17 Overclocking
The ability to downvolt and overclock ~ 15-25%
Antminer S17(normal) to 70-85th/s (~3100-3760w)
Antminer T17 up to 65th/s (consumption ~ 3000W)
Antminer T17 Downvolts to 1900w at 42th/s 45w/ths
(Attention: It has come to our attention that many people believe that the higher hashrate S17 models will out perform the slower 50th models. This is not true. The 50th, 53th, and 56, non pro S17 will overclock to the same settings very little if any variance. On the other hand Pro models will be able to achieve the same settings with lower temperatures allowing greater overclock with the given cooling setup. Don’t listen to resellers telling you otherwise trying to upsell you a unit. Have fun Happy mining and TOO THE MOON!)
- Overclocking: over 85th/s with S17 and 65th/s T17!
- Free: Download and begin using immediately.
- ASICboost and autotuning: On all of our versions include auto tuning frequency to get the best efficiency as well as utilizing ASICboost.
- Decrease Hardware Errors.
- ENERGY SAVING
- No Bmminer
- Immersion-ready/Fan Disable: Support for high-efficiency liquid immersion cooling by disabling the fan in the settings.
- Lower Thermal Threshold: Lowers default overheat protection to ensure machines last longer.
- Full-farm deployment: Send out a configuration file to an unlimited number of miners on the same network. No reboot required!
- Power monitoring: Built-in wattmeter function.
- Find Other Asic on the network.
- Ability to mass change passwords and ssh port.
- Multi-ASIC roll-out: Setup one machine and install it on all of them with just 1 click.
- Free – Small 2.8% fee to keep the project going.
- Supports popular ASICs: Support for all Antminer S17/T17,S9/S9i/S9j models.
- Stable: Automated voltage tuning for best hashboard stability and performance.
- Sleep Mode: Mining can stop and fans drop to normal speed using very little power.
- Asic Virus Scanner: Tool that checks pre-owned asics for night switcher and other variants.
- Easy Uninstallation.
Notice you need to unlock SSH for the S17 and T17 models. Click here for instructions on how to unlock SSH.
Notice: When using chip auto tune. DO NOT increase chip frequency above 20% of base frequency of board.
Please Take Notice
As we all should know by now tampering with your machines can damage the machine. Do so at your own risk… But have fun! TO THE MOON
So, what do you get with our firmware
1. Air-cooled overclock capable up to 85TH/s for S17 and 60TH/s for T17
2.Possibility of on immersion cooling up to 100TH/s and up to 65 TH/s for T17
3.Current information of each chip (green, orange, red)
4.Overclocking ranges (choose the overclocking option you want)
5.Options for downvolt (reduction for power consumption)
6.Individual overclocking each Board separately (overclocking and voltage)Individual overclocking of each chip (With this feature you can achieve maximum ASIC speed and continue with a stable operation)
7.AUTO TUNING (automatic frequency selection + evaluation of chips in automatic mode, increasing the life of the miner)
8.Reducing the number of HW errors than in Bitmain firmware.
9.Function create workers + install firmware + transfer config to an unlimited number of miners in the same network at the same time
10.The ASIC BOOST function is installed (reduction of power consumption on average up to 15-25% due to the optimal operation of the ASIC at its current hashrate level)
11.Function of automatic check and destruction of ASIC viruses and malware (Second hand miners from china often have this malware, replacement of the control Board of ASIC is the fix in the end)
12.Output function of electricity consumption (wattmeter)
13.ASIC search function (blinking Led lights)
14.Mass password change, SSH port and SSH port disconnect function
15.The “sleep mode” function when it is turned on, mining stops and the fans fall to the minimum speed.
16.The ability to disable electricity consumption when resetting the Internet or pool addresses ( on the firmware Bitmain miner continues to consume electricity)
17.Redesigned algorithm of fans (quiet start, maintaining the temperature on the chips, increasing the life of fans)
For support please contact our telegram support channel https://t.me/AsicTo
New release, 0.9.8_beta for Antminer S17 & T17 models
What is done:
1. General stability
2. Extended and refactored the main driver.
3. The next iteration of refinement and improvement of errors (HW)
4. Hash rate loss on some pools was analyzed and fixed.
5. Added support for P2P pool.
6. Activated the multiplier for the distribution of mass batch configs.
7. Work on with the reading of temperature sensors I2C
8. Created more than 10 overclocking profiles.
9. Added autotune!!! (note, autotune results are saved in a separate config, when changing a profile to a new one and returning to the previous profile, a repeated autotune is not required, except for a forced retune by the user).
After the completion of the tune, “temporarily” changes to the chips in the manual section of gui are not displayed.
10. Autotune is taken out as a separate log in the profiles section.
11. Automatic reboot when unbalancing domains to save chips from burnout.
12. Added manual downgrade of the entire domain.