S17/S17+/S17 Pro/T17 and T17+
Antminer S17 / T17 Overclocking
The ability to downvolt and overclock ~ 15-25%
Antminer S17(normal) to 70-85th/s (~3100-3760w)
Antminer T17 up to 65th/s (consumption ~ 3000W)
Antminer T17 Downvolts to 1900w at 42th/s 42.5w/ths
(Attention: It has come to our attention that many people believe that the higher hashrate S17 models will out perform the slower 50th models. This is not true. The 50th, 53th, and 56, non pro S17 will overclock to the same settings very little if any variance. On the other hand Pro models will be able to achieve the same settings with lower temperatures allowing greater overclock with the given cooling setup. Don’t listen to resellers telling you otherwise trying to upsell you a unit. Have fun Happy mining and TOO THE MOON!)
- Overclocking: over 85th/s with S17 and 65th/s T17!
- Free: Download and begin using immediately.
- ASICboost and autotuning: On all of our versions include auto tuning frequency to get the best efficiency as well as utilizing ASICboost.
- Decrease Hardware Errors.
- ENERGY SAVING
- No Bmminer
- Immersion-ready/Fan Disable: Support for high-efficiency liquid immersion cooling by disabling the fan in the settings.
- Lower Thermal Threshold: Lowers default overheat protection to ensure machines last longer.
- Full-farm deployment: Send out a configuration file to an unlimited number of miners on the same network. No reboot required!
- Power monitoring: Built-in wattmeter function.
- Find Other Asic on the network.
- Ability to mass change passwords and ssh port.
- Multi-ASIC roll-out: Setup one machine and install it on all of them with just 1 click.
- Free – Small 2.8% fee to keep the project going.
- Supports popular ASICs: Support for all Antminer S17+/S17/S17 Pro/T17+/T17,S9/S9i/S9j models.
- Stable: Automated voltage tuning for best hashboard stability and performance.
- Sleep Mode: Mining can stop and fans drop to normal speed using very little power.
- Asic Virus Scanner: Tool that checks pre-owned asics for night switcher and other variants.
- Easy Uninstallation.
Notice you need to unlock SSH for the 17 models. Click here for instructions on how to unlock SSH.
Please Take Notice
As we all should know by now tampering with your machines can damage the machine. Do so at your own risk… But have fun! TO THE MOON
So, what do you get with our firmware
1. Air-cooled overclock capable up to 85TH/s for S17 and 60TH/s for T17
2.Possibility of on immersion cooling up to 100TH/s and up to 65 TH/s for T17
3.Current information of each chip (green, orange, red)
4.Overclocking ranges (choose the overclocking option you want)
5.Options for downvolt (reduction for power consumption)
6.Individual overclocking each Board separately (overclocking and voltage)Individual overclocking of each chip (With this feature you can achieve maximum ASIC speed and continue with a stable operation)
7.AUTO TUNING (automatic frequency selection + evaluation of chips in automatic mode, increasing the life of the miner)
8.Reducing the number of HW errors than in Bitmain firmware.
9.Function create workers + install firmware + transfer config to an unlimited number of miners in the same network at the same time
10.The ASIC BOOST function is installed (reduction of power consumption on average up to 15-25% due to the optimal operation of the ASIC at its current hashrate level)
11.Function of automatic check and destruction of ASIC viruses and malware (Second hand miners from china often have this malware, replacement of the control Board of ASIC is the fix in the end)
12.Output function of electricity consumption (wattmeter)
13.ASIC search function (blinking Led lights)
14.Mass password change, SSH port and SSH port disconnect function
15.The “sleep mode” function when it is turned on, mining stops and the fans fall to the minimum speed.
16.The ability to disable electricity consumption when resetting the Internet or pool addresses ( on the firmware Bitmain miner continues to consume electricity)
17.Redesigned algorithm of fans (quiet start, maintaining the temperature on the chips, increasing the life of fans)
For support please contact our telegram support channel https://t.me/AsicTo
Meet release 2.0.3 for Antminer s17, s17pro, t17, s17+, t17+
the safest firmware on the market we have been working hard to make it happen.
1) General stability, optimization and revision of the main drivers.
2) Fixed incorrectly working profiles for the t17 model.
3) Fixed the translation for the correct display of the Russian language.
4) Fixed a web server error when the miner could freeze during a long uptime.
5) Added sleep mode option.
6) Added hotel fee option (where you can redirect part of the hashrate to pay for electricity, equipment colocation or pay for miners maintenance).
7) Added recalculation of the minimum hash rate if one or more boards have not been initialized.
8) Changed the operating mode of coolers when they are converted to 100% for 5 degrees from the critical temperature (it was 10).
9) Added a signature for complete security of virus protection with full ability to roll back to the stock firmware without an SD card, while leaving access to ssh for full access to your hardware and complete decentralization (SSH is disabled by default).
10) For those who unfortunately suffered from antbuild, we made a block so that your hash is not taken away.
11) Added a unique PROTECTION !!! On the hardware level against Antbuild and all similar viruses forever!!
Meet firmware release 2.0.0 for Antminer s17, s17Pro, s17+, t17, t17+
1. General stability, refinement and refactoring of the main driver.
2. Improved display of chip hashrate.
3. Fixed the output display of the current timezone in the regional settings.
4. Made minor changes to the design of the web gui.
5. New profiles added:
S17 – 55th, 60th, 63th.
S17+ – 55th, 60th, 62th, 68th, 74th, 80th, 88th.
T17 – 40th.
T17+ – 40th, 48th, 55th, 63th, 68th.
6. Added an automatic correction of red domains (TIMER).
7. Extended voltage search ranges for auto-tuner profiles.
8. Added full customization of the miner’s manual auto-tuning.
9. Made a smooth change in the fan speed during miner initialization (without a sharp jump).
10. Added protection for breaking the chip chain to prevent equipment failure.
11. Added automatic “emergency” cooling mode, in case of “loss” of the miner temp sensors.
12. Added processing of erroneous data from temperature sensors.
13. Modified Log, now the status of the miner has become more understandable and detailed.
14. Implemented saving all miner logs even in the event of a complete reboot.
15. And most importantly, your miner will forget about overheating, bringing you a profit with maximum uptime due to the automatic switching of auto tuner profiles with a flexible system of settings to adapt the miner to changes in ambient temperature. Switching profiles is carried out by setting the temperature range and fan speeds for (automatic mode).
Meet the new release for Antminer S17, S17 Pro, T17, S17 +, T17 + version 1.1.0 from the best development team✌🏻.
1) General stability, code refactoring to simplify adding support for other models and finalizing the main driver.
2) Full support for S17+.
3) Full support for T17+.
4) Added a new way of reading temperature sensors (rewritten from scratch).
5) Automatic switching to a lower profile when the miner overheats.
6) Automatically switches to a lowered profile when it is not possible to tune the selected profile.
7) Added a trigger for the maximum number of miner restarts in case of a board failure.
Improved cooler speed control algorithm (smooth transition from manual to automatic mode without failures).
9) Fixed error setting voltage in manual mode.
10) Fixed the minimum hash rate check (worked when the value was 0 as disabled in the config).
11) Added information on all successful profiles tuned.
12) Added protection of the miner against hashrate theft by viruses.
13) Low temperatures mode is activated only when the silent mode is on (silent start).
14) A trigger has been added that makes it possible to disable the function of heating (pre-heating) chips.
15) Fix a bug, when the firmware sets the cooler speed to 100% in manual mode.
I am glad to present the first official release of the Best mining firmware version 1.0.0 for Antminers s17 & T17
1. General stability.
2. Correction of profile parameters for S17 / T17.
3. Improved nicehash support (extranonce subscribe).
4. Added trigger to disable / enable voltage (cold start).
5. Added trigger to disable / enable domain unbalance check.
6. Added the ability of target chip temp (new proprietary and much cooler adjustment method, which significantly reduced fan speed).
7. Implemented support for a “quiet” start of the miner.
8. Automatic transfer of the miner to warm-up mode when starting in cold conditions.
9. Added registration of dead chips during autotune.
10. Improved and significantly reduced the launch time of the miner.
11. Added saving chips freq / autotune result for subsequent manual pre-tuning.
12. Added checking for all types of viruses that we know about today.
13. All functionality is added to the config multiplier section.
14. Activated time zone.
15. Added the estimated power consumption by the miner (electronic wattmeter).
16. The status of the miner (its API) is available immediately at startup after 15 seconds.
17. Added The ability to set the critical temperature of the chips to automatically disable the hash board.
Catch Release: 0.9.9_beta for antminer s17 & t17
1) The autotune work has been finalized and fully adjusted.
2) Completely rewritten algorithm for adjusting the voltage of the chips.
3) Improved method for controlling unbalanced domains.
4) Adjusted and fully customized profiles.
5) Added compatibility with BTC Tools version 1.2.6.
6) Fixed config multiplier with batch propagating workers.
7) Added pool support for nicehash.com.
8) Added pool support for warphash.com.
9) Checked and fixed stability of the emcd.io pool
New release, 0.9.8_beta for Antminer S17 & T17 models
What is done:
1. General stability
2. Extended and refactored the main driver.
3. The next iteration of refinement and improvement of errors (HW)
4. Hash rate loss on some pools was analyzed and fixed.
5. Added support for P2P pool.
6. Activated the multiplier for the distribution of mass batch configs.
7. Work on with the reading of temperature sensors I2C
8. Created more than 10 overclocking profiles.
9. Added autotune!!! (note, autotune results are saved in a separate config, when changing a profile to a new one and returning to the previous profile, a repeated autotune is not required, except for a forced retune by the user).
After the completion of the tune, “temporarily” changes to the chips in the manual section of gui are not displayed.
10. Autotune is taken out as a separate log in the profiles section.
11. Automatic reboot when unbalancing domains to save chips from burnout.
12. Added manual downgrade of the entire domain.